2018 Session Post Event Highlights
African Livestock Exhibition and Congress and its partner event Ethio Poultry Expo was successfully held from 18 - 20 October 2018 at Millennium Hall Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. During the first day, the opening program has attracted dignitaries from various concerned governmental and non-governmental organizations as well as leaders of concerned Associations:
- H.E. Mr. Seifu Assefa, A/State Minister – Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Resources
- Mr. Hailesellasie Weres, Director General – Ethiopian Meat and Dairy Industry Development Institute
- Mr. Tadesse Gutta, Deputy Director General – Ethiopian Meat and Dairy Industry Development Institute
- Dr. Yirgalem Gebre Meskel, Livestock and Dairy Program Specialist & Senior Advisor at USAID Ethiopia
- Mr. Ian Chesterman, Chief Party, Feed the Future Ethiopia Value Chain Activity
- Mr. Mohammed Abbas, Secretary General Sudanese Union Agriculture and Animal Production and Chairman of Poultry Chamber
- Mr. Getachew Moges, President - Ethiopian Meat Producer-Exporter Association
- Mr. Moges Haile, President - Ethiopian Livestock Traders Association
- Mr. Osama Moustafa, President and CEO – Expoteam for Service Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Nebeyu Lemma, Managing Director – Prana Events
64 quality exhibitors from 13 countries met with 3000+ visitors!
The event featured 64 quality exhibitors from 13 countries; Belgium, China, Ethiopia, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Jordan, Netherlands, Pakistan, Spain, Sudan and USA. The event created a platform for 3,000+ Visitors operating in the sector to meet with exhibiting market leaders. All Exhibitors were very grateful that they did not miss the chance of participating at this international event as it enabled them to create opportunity for business transactions. The quality of the visitors were the major success of the event that brings great satisfaction and delight.
Thursday, October 18: 10:00am – 06:00pm
Friday, October 19: 10:00am – 06:00pm
Saturday, October 20: 10:00am – 04:00pm
For sales inquiries:
For visitors inquiries:
Prana Events is a full-service event management, marketing and consulting firm based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company is established with an aim to support the event industry with Knowledge, technology and solutions .
Under the strong leadership of the founder and Managing Director - Mr. Nebeyu Lemma, who has a decade of expertise in managing international trade fairs and conferences, the company is staffed with young, hardworking and creative professionals that have high value and talent for their appointed position...Learn More